Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late... I'm so very Late



This was our husband and wife entry for the group theme for August and also our 2nd collaboration painting.

In a parallel Wonderland, what if Alice was actually bad? Meet our interpretation of Malice in Wonderland. Ends today on ebay here. You can see more photos on my blog as well.

We are also having a poll on my blog to find out what you wish Mr. & Mrs. Lectura's next collaboration theme to be. Please join us when you have a chance to cast your vote. We'd love to hear what you think?

2 comments:

Traci Paynter said...

Sticking with the Alice in Wonderland/fairy tale theme I'd love to see their creative minds create something with the Mad Hatter! I mean they don't call him 'mad' for nothing!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Thanks so much for your sweet message! We so enjoyed creating an Alice in Wonderland theme! I know we would have a blast creating the Mad Hatter too!

Hugs,
Lisa :)